If you have lost or found a pet in the South Lake Tahoe area, visit El Dorado Co. Animal Services located at 1120 Shakori Drive, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 - 530-573-7925
Email El Dorado County Animal Services at email@example.com.
Here are some things to do when you've lost a pet:
- Check local shelters each day.
- Join "Nextdoor" on your mobile device and connect with your neighbors.
- Create a missing pet poster. Post copies in grocery stores, gas stations, drugstores and libraries where traffic is high.
- Give a flyer to your postman and other area delivery people. They can spread the word.
- Contact your neighbors, family and friends in the area, and ask them to pass on the information to anyone they know.
- Never give up!
For helpful tips for finding a lost pet, visit Lost Pet U.S.A at lostpetusa.net.
Or visit Pet Key at petkey.org to search a nationwide lost and found database.