We are so excited to be busier than ever here at HSTT.
More adoptions means more animals are coming through our doors; and with more animals comes the need for more supplies. Please help us stock up on everyday items that would be helpful in caring for our shelter pets. Purrr-chase one item or 10, every item helps.
Here are three super simple ways to gift our shelter and community pets the supplies they need:
Here are three super simple ways to gift our pets the supplies they need:
1. Purchase items safely & securely from our Chewy and Amazon Wish Lists
Your gifts will automatically be delivered directly to our shelter via Chewy and/or Amazon. Remember to use our link below to shop Chewy, and select HSTT while using Amazon Smile so a portion of your purchase will be donated to the Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe!
Shop HSTT's Chewy Wish List
2. Purchase a bag of Nature's Select food for adopted pets to take home (starting at at a discounted rate of $14.00/bag)
To make an adopted pet's transition from shelter to home a success, we send them with a bag of the food they're accustomed to. Our shelter pets enjoy Nature's Select pet food because it contains all-natural ingredients (no corn, wheat, soy, glutens, chemical preservatives or animal by-products). Plus, Nature’s Select is family-owned and operated and made in the USA.
Send Adopted Pets Home With a Doggy Bag
3. Or, shop for items from our wish list below, then drop the items off at the shelter (please call to let us know you're coming).
- Puppy pads
- Clumping or Non-clumping cat litter
- Kong dog toys of all sizes
- Greenies pill pockets
- Fancy Feast wet kitten food
- Nylon dog collars and leashes
Every item donated to HSTT really does help us save more little lives!
Items generously purchased for HSTT's shelter pets can be dropped off by appointment at 10961 Stevens Lane in Truckee, or 3438 Lake Tahoe Blvd in South Lake. Please call ahead.