****** All adoptions will take place online. ******
Adoption questionnaires will be accepted starting Tues., Nov. 30th at 8:00 am PST. We apologize in advance that everyone seeking a pet will not be able to adopt as we have a limited number of pets.
Adoptable pet photos are posted at the bottom of this page.
Here’s how you can get involved in HSTT’s 2021 Giving Tuesday Campaign:
- Our Puppy and Kitten Adoption Questionnaires will be available at 8am PST on Tuesday November 30th by clicking on the heart to the left. We will not be accepting questionnaires prior to 8 am PST on November 30th.
- Questionnaires will be processed in the order they are received. If you have previously submitted an adoption questionnaire you will need to submit a new questionnaire during the submittal window. Questionnaires submitted before Nov 30th will not be considered. If you are interested in a specific pet, you will have the option to indicate that on your questionnaire.
- After you've submitted your questionnaire, you will be contacted by a member of the Adoption team by phone/email to inform you of the next steps.
- The adoption fee for puppies is $160.00, kittens $100.00 and dogs $110.00. They are spay/neutered, microchipped and current on vaccinations at time of adoption.
- Adopters will need to be available to pick up their new pet on Tuesday, Nov. 30th.
Here's another great way to get involved... DOUBLE YOUR DONATION -
To help us raise much-needed funding, a very generous donor has offered $100,000 in matching funds for all donations made on Tuesday, Nov. 30th. That's right! Every dollar will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $100,000, having TWICE the lifesaving impact. AND... make a one-time donation of $125 or more OR sign up to donate $20 or more per month and you’ll be entered to win a $500.00 VISA Gift Card!**
* Adoption questionnaires will be accepted starting Tuesday, November 30th at 8:00 am PST. Please note that submitting your questionnaire does not guarantee the adoption of any pet. ** Two generous supporters donated the $500 VISA gift card featured in our drawing for the specific purpose of raising more life-savings funds.
Our Puppy and Kitten Adoption Questionnaires will be live on Tuesday, November 30th at 8:00 am PST.
You will be able to indicate which puppy or kitten you're interested in adopting on the Adoption Questionnaire.
Meet the puppies from Litter #2: Rosie, Tessie and Zephyr are females.
* We don't know what type of puppies these are as we have no information on their parents. Based on their size now, our best guess is that these pups will be on the medium-large side once fully grown. However, there’s no way to know for sure.
Meet the kittens: Crystal is a female.
Meet the puppies from Litter #1: Bliss & Carnelian are females.
* We don't know exactly what type of puppies these are, but their mom weighs 50 lbs. Based on their size now and mom's size, our best guess is that these pups will be on the large side once fully grown. However, there’s no way to know for sure.
Mocha, pictured below, is the mom of the Litter #1 puppies. She has already been adopted.